Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

NWorld Product Testimonial by Kreeme




I was truly amazed with this product. NLighten CC Cushion of NWorld is the best I've tried. It was like a dream come true to have tried a cushion that will not just lighten my skin upon application but is effective also on preventing signs of aging such as fine lines, discoloration and wrinkles. Added to these is its lightweight make-
up base effect in the skin for a flawless coverage.
Almost everyone loves to have a Korean skin. Who wouldn't get charmed to a fair white skin with a rosy glow? 
NWorld's Nlighten CC Cushion can give you that look. See the result right after application and enjoy the benefits of getting young and healthy skin from using the product regularly.
On my first try of using NLighten CC Cushion which I applied after putting on the NWorld's Nlighten Cloud Cream, which serves as a moisturizer, I really felt that my skin was absorbing the product. I can tell that my blood were really circulating as I saw my face glowed and became rosy. 

I applied the cloud cream all over my face and let it set for a while. When I felt it quite absorbed, I gently path the CC Cushion at the half of my face to see the difference on the other half.
It is as if my pores shrunk. No ugly pimple marks and my face looks lifted. A couple of minutes, it blended out well with my skin tone. There I realized why is it good to have organic ingredients and it is because our skin is harsh-free with this. No irritations and it compliments our skin.

Thinking that it will be just for a while, I thought that the Korean Skin feeling would just be there after few minutes of application but it wasn't like that.
I was looking in the mirror several times throughout the day and it makes me go WOW because my face never gets cakey. I wear the product all day while doing some chores in the house. It is summer here in the Philippines so I sweat a lot but never did my face became messy.

I hope you also get the chance to try NLighten CC Cushion and I believe you'll love it too.
We deserve the best treat. We deserve NWorld Products.





No comments:

Post a Comment